Friday, October 31, 2008

Scary Iraq!

So.
Welcome to our humble war zone holiday.

We can't manage hot water on a regular basis...but hell if we'll miss an oportunity to throw a party!!

Starts slow... me being in the spirit..

Then more join



Then the quiet transform




Decorations appear from, well, I have no freakin clue!!!



HOW?? (Paper towels are hard to get!?!?)

Then the truely spirited arrive


Our little palace transforms
More party monsters

Stars of the film and stage
Let me guess... Forest Gump??

The night ended with a brilliantly planned sneak attack on your's truely:
Before...my 'monster' enters through the back door....
Sadly, we didn't catch the actual moment.
I would of caught on...I'd like to think!
However, by my reaction...you get the idea!!
Finally...
The truely, most horrifying space in Iraq!

Smiles. Happy Halloween from far, far away!


1 comment:

Emily S. said...

NICE! Amazing that you guys have HALLOWEEN CAKE in Iraq. Nice work, cake makers.

And I hope you had a fun time trying to forget where you were!

:)