Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall

Is it possible?? Fall has arrived in St Louis! My sis-in-law and her Rock Star-best friend-Super photographer Katie and I ran around one of my favorite parts of town to take advantage of amazing autumn light. I'm learning more about my complicated camera. I can't tell Katie how grateful I am to her expert advice. Best bit of knowledge: The un-crisp photo problem...wrong lens! I can't open the aperture enough to let in the appropriate light! Hallelujah! Your an Angel Katie!!

I also got to stop by and see one of my favorite stylist, and friends, Josh. He's set up shop across the street from the
Chocolate Bar...perfect location!

Thanks girls and Mr. Josh for a wonderful morning!

Emily & Katie















Do you think I could get him to switch sides?!

Katie doin her thing!

Love this! Thanks Em. I can't wait to see Katie's shots! (Anyone else notice I need to get my highlights re-done?! Jeez!)

Talented, talented women.

I can't get enough shots of Emily's perfect belly.

1 comment:

Emily S. said...

that WAS a fun day.... Dang, I hated to go back to school.. :(