Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tricks & Photos

Well. Halloween at the Central West End. Starting at 9:00am my friend Aaron (THANK YOU AARON!!) and I hung out in perfect Halloween weather to have front row people watching seats. Joe and a very prego Emily came by in the evening to help as well..Thanks Joe for helping with the hay:) While the booth went ok, the people I met, the friends I got to know better, and the fun costumes where worth 15 hours outside. Here are some of the characters:

The booth.

My Bee



Love these Beautiful Bunnies!

Their getting married in December!

Contest winner!! We all agreed, he was fantastic!
(missing his arms)

Some odd..

Some scary..

Even the wanna-be beautiful.

Fun.

Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

vickiticki said...

They look great!
The booth was terrific!