Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hey, Joe!

Brother, brother, brother. I was looking through the box of photos we need to organize, and I decided to scan a few of us. Just us. Well, some other important folks slid in!

Thinkin back on my first 2 memories.... A family reunion in the Tetons (I got, for the first time ever, BOTH sides of the Popsicle!) The second memory? You. No vivid memories of mom, dad & little-o-me. I remember us. Our other brothers came along, and each are beyond special to me. But you have the place of my first memories.
Life rolls on. Now you give me my first memories of a nephew,
you as a husband to my dear friend, and you making very grown up choices about your family.
You will make the right choice. Either way will be full of amazing first memories.
I love you dearly,
Sizzor

*Summer Naps at Grandma's...hey, remember, we lived there for
2 years while dad finished school!*

*The Red Wagon...now rusting out in the back yard*

*Cutest dang family e-v-e-r...how'd they make a blonde?*

*Mary, Joseph...yeah, good thing David wasn't named Jesus*


*Umm. Wonder were you got the Peter Pan obsession??? Hmmm?*


*The back of the photo says, "Joe's favorite hat." Yup. It's pink.*


*Love these old Sears photos..and that little bow tie*




5 comments:

vickiticki said...

These are great! Thank you for scanning them for your Mom too!

Lauren said...

Those are so great! I love seeing pictures from your youth. What beautiful children...now gorgeous adults!
Love ya!

yeags said...

Fantastic pictures! I have to figure out how to scan in old photos. That is a pretty cool trick indeed.

Emily S. said...

i LOVE it!!! Make me a CD of these, k? Or email them to me.

You two are SO cute!! I'm lucky I get me some of those genes for my kids!

J.Ammon said...

I love it sis! I like how Joseph was Superman. Love you sis.